Riverside Junction, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Riverside Junction
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Riverside Junction, Mississippi : Sharkey County
Issued: 12:15 am CST Feb 27, 2020 Latitude: 32.9315162 Longitude: -90.8728786 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Cloudy on Overnight Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday Sunny on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday 50% chance of rain on Monday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of rain on Wednesday
Low: 31°F High: 51°F High: 60°F High: 63°F High: 69°F High: 72°F High: 73°F High: 68°F
Low: 36°F Low: 37°F Low: 45°F Low: 57°F Low: 63°F Low: 55°F  
Cloudy Sunny Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Thunderstorms Rain
-
Current Conditions at
GREENVILLE - (KGLH)
36°
Feels like 28°F
Clear
as of 12:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 64%
Dew Point: 25°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.35 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
VICKSBURG - (KTVR)
41°
Clear
as of 12:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 25°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.36 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
JACKSON HAWKINS FIELD - (KHKS)
39°
Cloudy
as of 12:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 55%
Dew Point: 25°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.32 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
Gust: 22 MPH
330° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 5000ft
Current Conditions at
GREENWOOD - (KGWO)
39°
Cloudy
as of 12:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 55%
Dew Point: 25°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.33 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
Gust: 16 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 4900ft
Cloudy on Overnight Overnight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Northwest wind around 5 mph.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 51. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Clear, with a low around 36. Southwest wind around 5 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 60. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.

Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Clear, with a low around 37. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 63. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the evening.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. South wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

30% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. South wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

50% chance of rain Monday Monday... A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 72.

50% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 63.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 73. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Riverside Junction, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:34 AM
Sunset: 5:58 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:09 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:23 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:40 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:52 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:12 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:21 PM
Moon Almanac for Riverside Junction, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 12%
Moon Age: 3.27 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,573 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Riverside Junction:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:54 am Thu13.4%
High Moon:03:14 pm Thu15.1%
Moonset:09:41 pm Thu17.0%
New Moon: Sun Feb 23
First Quarter: Mon Mar 2
Full Moon: Mon Mar 9
Last Quarter: Mon Mar 16
New Moon: Tue Mar 24
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.