River Crest, Utah Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Utah by name.
Weather Forecast for River Crest, Utah : Salt Lake County
Issued: 6:11 am MDT May 27, 2019 Latitude: 40.5527261 Longitude: -111.9254911 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Memorial Day Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
90% chance of thunderstorms on Memorial Day 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 10% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
High: 63°F Low: 46°F High: 63°F High: 70°F High: 72°F High: 71°F High: 72°F High: 74°F
  Low: 46°F Low: 49°F Low: 50°F Low: 50°F Low: 50°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
90% chance of thunderstorms Memorial Day Memorial Day... Rain before noon, then scattered showers and thunderstorms after noon. High near 63. South wind 9 to 11 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south southeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. South wind 6 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming east southeast after midnight.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. East southeast wind 6 to 9 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 71.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 72.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.

10% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for River Crest, Utah
Sunrise: 06:02 AM
Sunset: 8:48 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:30 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:20 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:49 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:01 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:03 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:47 PM
Moon Almanac for River Crest, Utah
Moon Phase: Last Quarter
Moon Illumination: 42%
Moon Age: 22.8 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,658 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
River Crest:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:08:23 am Mon42.2%
Moonset:02:03 pm Mon39.9%
Moonrise:03:18 am Tue34.8%
High Moon:09:06 am Tue32.6%
Moonset:03:01 pm Tue30.4%
New Moon: Sat May 4
First Quarter: Sat May 11
Full Moon: Sat May 18
Last Quarter: Sun May 26
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.