Ridgefield, Alabama Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Ridgefield
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Alabama by name.
Weather Forecast for Ridgefield, Alabama : Montgomery County
Issued: 4:05 pm CDT Jul 19, 2018 Latitude: 32.3501391 Longitude: -86.2546896 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
70% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
High: 92°F Low: 74°F High: 94°F High: 95°F High: 93°F High: 91°F High: 91°F High: 91°F
Low: 76°F Low: 75°F Low: 73°F Low: 73°F Low: 74°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
70% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. East wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly clear, with a low around 76. Calm wind.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 95. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Ridgefield, Alabama
Sunrise: 05:51 AM
Sunset: 7:51 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:24 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:19 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:51 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:52 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:15 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:28 PM
Moon Almanac for Ridgefield, Alabama
Moon Phase: First Quarter
Moon Illumination: 51%
Moon Age: 7.44 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 238,134 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Ridgefield:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:06:50 pm Thu51.3%
Moonset:12:42 am Fri53.9%
Moonrise:01:51 pm Fri59.5%
High Moon:07:37 pm Fri61.9%
Moonset:01:17 am Sat64.3%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.