Rhodes, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Rhodes
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Rhodes, Mississippi : Perry County
Issued: 3:43 am CDT Apr 4, 2020 Latitude: 31.4321163 Longitude: -88.9656086 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Partly Sunny on Today 20% chance of rain on Tonight Partly Sunny on Sunday 30% chance of  on Monday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
High: 81°F Low: 60°F High: 80°F High: 82°F High: 84°F High: 87°F High: 85°F High: 78°F
Low: 60°F Low: 66°F Low: 69°F Low: 68°F Low: 61°F  
Partly Sunny Rain Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
HATTIESBURG - (KHBG)
57°
Clear
as of 4:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 8 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
LAUREL-HATIESBURG - (KPIB)
55°
Clear
as of 4:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MERIDIAN KEY FIELD - (KMEI)
57°
Clear
as of 4:58 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MOBILE - (KMOB)
55°
Clear
as of 4:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
290° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Partly Sunny on Today Today... Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the morning.

20% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Calm wind.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Calm wind.

30% chance of  Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. South wind around 5 mph.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. South wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Southwest wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. West wind around 5 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 78.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Rhodes, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:40 AM
Sunset: 7:17 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:15 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:42 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:46 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:11 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:17 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:40 PM
Moon Almanac for Rhodes, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 81%
Moon Age: 10.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 229,009 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Rhodes:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:36 pm Sat84.4%
High Moon:10:30 pm Sat86.8%
Moonset:05:16 am Sun89.0%
New Moon: Tue Mar 24
First Quarter: Wed Apr 1
Full Moon: Tue Apr 7
Last Quarter: Tue Apr 14
New Moon: Wed Apr 22
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.