Renfroe, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Renfroe
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Renfroe, Mississippi : Leake County
Issued: 8:16 am CDT Apr 4, 2020 Latitude: 32.8595775 Longitude: -89.4511817 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Partly Sunny on Today 20% chance of rain on Tonight Partly Sunny on Sunday 20% chance of  on Monday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
High: 80°F Low: 58°F High: 82°F High: 82°F High: 81°F High: 85°F High: 81°F High: 72°F
Low: 59°F Low: 63°F Low: 67°F Low: 64°F Low: 55°F  
Partly Sunny Rain Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
JACKSON INTERNATIONAL - (KJAN)
61°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 7:54 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
070° East
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
MERIDIAN KEY FIELD - (KMEI)
61°
Clear
as of 7:58 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
010° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MERIDIAN NAS - (KNMM)
57°
Clear
as of 7:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
290° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
GREENWOOD - (KGWO)
57°
Clear
as of 7:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
060° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Partly Sunny on Today Today... Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.

20% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Calm wind.

20% chance of  Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 3pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11pm, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Renfroe, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:41 AM
Sunset: 7:20 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:16 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:45 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:46 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:15 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:17 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:45 PM
Moon Almanac for Renfroe, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 82%
Moon Age: 10.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,786 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Renfroe:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:36 pm Sat84.4%
High Moon:10:32 pm Sat86.8%
Moonset:05:20 am Sun89.0%
New Moon: Tue Mar 24
First Quarter: Wed Apr 1
Full Moon: Tue Apr 7
Last Quarter: Tue Apr 14
New Moon: Wed Apr 22
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.