Red Hill, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Red Hill, Mississippi : Hinds County
Issued: 2:17 pm CDT Jul 9, 2020 Latitude: 32.2257037 Longitude: -90.2403674 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
40% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 30% chance of rain on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
High: 90°F Low: 75°F High: 92°F High: 96°F High: 95°F High: 94°F High: 95°F High: 96°F
Low: 76°F Low: 76°F Low: 75°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F  
Thunderstorms Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
JACKSON HAWKINS FIELD - (KHKS)
90°
Feels like 99°F
Mostly Clear
as of 1:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 9 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
260° West
Cloud Level(s): Few at 3100ft, Few at 4900ft, Few at 6000ft
Current Conditions at
JACKSON INTERNATIONAL - (KJAN)
91°
Feels like 102°F
Mostly Cloudy
as of 1:54 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 59%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
250° West
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 3000ft
Current Conditions at
VICKSBURG - (KTVR)
90°
Feels like 104°F
Partly Cloudy
as of 1:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 70%
Dew Point: 79°F
Visibility: 9 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Few at 3200ft, Scattered at 4400ft
Current Conditions at
NATCHEZ - (KHEZ)
90°
Feels like 104°F
Mostly Clear
as of 1:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 70%
Dew Point: 79°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Few at 3200ft
40% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Heat index values as high as 100. West southwest wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A slight chance of showers before 10pm, then a chance of showers after 1am. Mostly clear, with a low around 75. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 105. West wind around 5 mph.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 76. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Sunny, with a high near 96. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 76. Calm wind.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 95. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 75. Calm wind.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 94. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 74.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 95.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 74.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 96.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Red Hill, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:02 AM
Sunset: 8:10 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:34 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:38 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:00 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:12 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:23 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:49 PM
Moon Almanac for Red Hill, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 78%
Moon Age: 19.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 249,303 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Red Hill:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:34 pm Thu75.9%
High Moon:05:19 am Fri73.9%
Moonset:11:10 am Fri71.8%
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
First Quarter: Sun Jun 28
Full Moon: Sun Jul 5
Last Quarter: Sun Jul 12
New Moon: Mon Jul 20
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.