Randalia, Iowa Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Iowa by name.
Weather Forecast for Randalia, Iowa : Fayette County
Issued: 9:59 am CDT May 22, 2019 Latitude: 42.8630359 Longitude: -91.8857222 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday
Mostly Sunny on Today Mostly Clear on Tonight Sunny on Thursday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Partly Sunny on Sunday 30% chance of  on Memorial Day 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 72°F Low: 49°F High: 72°F High: 76°F High: 77°F High: 73°F High: 68°F High: 68°F
Low: 54°F Low: 58°F Low: 54°F Low: 52°F Low: 50°F  
Mostly Sunny Mostly Clear Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Thunderstorms
-
Mostly Sunny on Today Today... Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Breezy, with a south wind around 22 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 49. West wind 8 to 15 mph.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 72. West wind 9 to 11 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 54. North wind 6 to 10 mph becoming east after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 76. Breezy, with an east wind around 16 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. Southwest wind 8 to 14 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming northeast after midnight.

Partly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Partly sunny, with a high near 73. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A slight chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming northeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of  Memorial Day Memorial Day... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 68. East wind 8 to 10 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Southeast wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Southeast wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Randalia, Iowa
Sunrise: 05:38 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:05 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:04 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:23 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:46 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:33 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:35 PM
Moon Almanac for Randalia, Iowa
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 85%
Moon Age: 18.4 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,507 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Randalia:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:12:16 am Thu81.2%
High Moon:04:57 am Thu79.7%
Moonset:09:41 am Thu78.1%
New Moon: Sat May 4
First Quarter: Sat May 11
Full Moon: Sat May 18
Last Quarter: Sun May 26
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.