Quincy, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Quincy
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Quincy, Mississippi : Monroe County
Issued: 4:08 am CST Feb 25, 2020 Latitude: 33.9098322 Longitude: -88.3669845 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Partly Sunny on Today 30% chance of rain on Tonight 30% chance of rain on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday 40% chance of rain on Monday
High: 63°F Low: 44°F High: 48°F High: 47°F High: 54°F High: 52°F High: 59°F High: 64°F
Low: 29°F Low: 32°F Low: 35°F Low: 31°F Low: 43°F  
Partly Sunny Rain Rain Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
COLUMBUS AFB - (KCBM)
54°
Clear
as of 8:56 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.87 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
TUPELO - (KTUP)
52°
Cloudy
as of 8:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 76%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.86 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
250° West
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 3100ft
Current Conditions at
COLUMBUS ARPT - (KGTR)
48°
Clear
as of 8:56 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.89 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
250° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
TUSCALOOSA - (KTCL)
55°
Clear
as of 8:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.89 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Partly Sunny on Today Today... Partly sunny, with a high near 63. West wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. North northwest wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. West northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 29. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 47. Northwest wind around 5 mph.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph after midnight.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.

20% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 31.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 59.

20% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.

40% chance of rain Monday Monday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Quincy, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:27 AM
Sunset: 5:46 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:02 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:11 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:33 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:40 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:04 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:09 PM
Moon Almanac for Quincy, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 4%
Moon Age: 1.79 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,909 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Quincy:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:01:43 pm Tue4.1%
Moonset:07:43 pm Tue5.1%
Moonrise:08:16 am Wed7.5%
High Moon:02:23 pm Wed8.8%
Moonset:08:37 pm Wed10.2%
New Moon: Sun Feb 23
First Quarter: Mon Mar 2
Full Moon: Mon Mar 9
Last Quarter: Mon Mar 16
New Moon: Tue Mar 24
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.