Quail Valley, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Quail Valley
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Quail Valley, Mississippi : Oktibbeha County
Issued: 9:16 am CST Feb 25, 2020 Latitude: 33.3940116 Longitude: -88.8125537 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Mostly Sunny on Today 30% chance of rain on Tonight 40% chance of  on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday Sunny on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday 30% chance of rain on Monday
High: 65°F Low: 43°F High: 49°F High: 48°F High: 55°F High: 54°F High: 59°F High: 65°F
Low: 29°F Low: 32°F Low: 36°F Low: 32°F Low: 44°F  
Mostly Sunny Rain Partly Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
COLUMBUS ARPT - (KGTR)
48°
Clear
as of 8:56 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.89 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
250° West
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
COLUMBUS AFB - (KCBM)
54°
Clear
as of 8:56 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.87 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MERIDIAN NAS - (KNMM)
55°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 8:56 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 76%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.90 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
260° West
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
TUPELO - (KTUP)
52°
Cloudy
as of 8:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 76%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.86 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
250° West
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 3100ft
Mostly Sunny on Today Today... Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. West wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph after midnight.

40% chance of  Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. West northwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 29. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 48. West northwest wind around 5 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph after midnight.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 55. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

20% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly clear, with a low around 36. West wind around 5 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 54. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 32.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.

20% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.

30% chance of rain Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Quail Valley, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:28 AM
Sunset: 5:48 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:03 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:13 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:35 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:42 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:06 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:11 PM
Moon Almanac for Quail Valley, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 4%
Moon Age: 1.81 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,916 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Quail Valley:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:01:44 pm Tue4.1%
Moonset:07:45 pm Tue5.1%
Moonrise:08:18 am Wed7.5%
High Moon:02:25 pm Wed8.8%
Moonset:08:39 pm Wed10.2%
New Moon: Sun Feb 23
First Quarter: Mon Mar 2
Full Moon: Mon Mar 9
Last Quarter: Mon Mar 16
New Moon: Tue Mar 24
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.