Princeton, Alabama Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Alabama by name.
Weather Forecast for Princeton, Alabama : Jackson County
Issued: 8:28 am CDT Jul 21, 2018 Latitude: 34.8434203 Longitude: -86.2430408 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
70% chance of thunderstorms on Today Mostly Clear on Tonight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
High: 89°F Low: 66°F High: 86°F High: 84°F High: 86°F High: 86°F High: 87°F High: 88°F
Low: 67°F Low: 67°F Low: 68°F Low: 68°F Low: 69°F  
Thunderstorms Mostly Clear Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
70% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 10am. Some of the storms could be severe. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Heat index values as high as 97. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 66. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 86. West northwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Princeton, Alabama
Sunrise: 05:47 AM
Sunset: 7:56 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:19 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:24 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:44 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:59 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:06 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:37 PM
Moon Almanac for Princeton, Alabama
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 68%
Moon Age: 9.07 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 243,100 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Princeton:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:02:52 pm Sat69.6%
High Moon:08:23 pm Sat71.7%
Moonset:01:50 am Sun73.8%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.