Poolville, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Poolville
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Poolville, Mississippi : Union County
Issued: 10:04 pm CDT Sep 26, 2020 Latitude: 34.4676025 Longitude: -89.120068 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Morning Fog on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 20% chance of  on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday Sunny on Saturday
Low: 63°F High: 81°F High: 72°F High: 66°F High: 71°F High: 71°F High: 65°F High: 67°F
Low: 63°F Low: 51°F Low: 47°F Low: 52°F Low: 46°F Low: 44°F  
Morning Fog Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
TUPELO - (KTUP)
66°
Clear
as of 9:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
OLIVE BRANCH AIRPRT - (KOLV)
66°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 10:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
150° Southeast
Current Conditions at
MEMPHIS - (KMEM)
66°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 9:54 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
COLUMBUS AFB - (KCBM)
70°
Mostly Clear
as of 9:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 4000ft
Morning Fog on Tonight Tonight... Patchy fog after 5am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 63. Calm wind.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers between 11am and 1pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 63. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

80% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers, then rain and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. High near 72. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

40% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. North wind 5 to 10 mph.

20% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 66. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light north northwest in the evening.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 71. West wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 52.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 71.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 46.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 65.

Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Clear, with a low around 44.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 67.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Poolville, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:48 AM
Sunset: 6:47 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:23 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:12 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:54 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:41 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:24 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:11 PM
Moon Almanac for Poolville, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 80%
Moon Age: 10.4 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 241,634 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Poolville:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:02:39 am Sun81.0%
Moonrise:05:01 pm Sun85.5%
High Moon:10:17 pm Sun87.0%
Moonset:03:39 am Mon88.5%
New Moon: Thu Sep 17
First Quarter: Wed Sep 23
Full Moon: Thu Oct 1
Last Quarter: Fri Oct 9
New Moon: Fri Oct 16
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.