Pocahontas, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Pocahontas
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Pocahontas, Mississippi : Hinds County
Issued: 12:16 pm CST Feb 16, 2020 Latitude: 32.4743085 Longitude: -90.2862014 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Washington's Birthday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
30% chance of rain on This Afternoon Patchy Fog on Tonight 20% chance of rain on Washington's Birthday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of rain on Wednesday 40% chance of rain on Thursday Sunny on Friday Sunny on Saturday
High: 58°F Low: 50°F High: 72°F High: 72°F High: 57°F High: 48°F High: 53°F High: 57°F
Low: 61°F Low: 49°F Low: 41°F Low: 32°F Low: 38°F  
Rain Patchy Fog Rain Thunderstorms Rain Rain Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
JACKSON HAWKINS FIELD - (KHKS)
57°
Cloudy
as of 12:22 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1000ft, Solid Overcast at 4800ft
Current Conditions at
JACKSON INTERNATIONAL - (KJAN)
57°
Partly Cloudy
as of 12:12 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.07 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1000ft, Scattered at 4800ft
Current Conditions at
VICKSBURG - (KTVR)
57°
Cloudy
as of 12:04 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.08 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1000ft
Current Conditions at
GREENWOOD - (KGWO)
57°
Cloudy
as of 11:53 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 67%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.09 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 2200ft
30% chance of rain This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 58. East southeast wind around 5 mph.

Patchy Fog on Tonight Tonight... Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Southeast wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of rain Washington's Birthday Washington's Birthday... A 20 percent chance of rain after noon. Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning.

90% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of rain and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after midnight. Low around 61. South wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 72. South wind around 5 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before midnight, then rain likely after midnight. Low around 49. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 57. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

70% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 41. North northeast wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

40% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 48. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 53.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 38.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 57.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Pocahontas, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:43 AM
Sunset: 5:47 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:18 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:12 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:49 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:41 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:21 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:10 PM
Moon Almanac for Pocahontas, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Last Quarter
Moon Illumination: 41%
Moon Age: 23.0 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 232,865 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Pocahontas:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:02:09 am Mon35.4%
High Moon:07:24 am Mon33.2%
Moonset:12:36 pm Mon31.0%
New Moon: Fri Jan 24
First Quarter: Sat Feb 1
Full Moon: Sun Feb 9
Last Quarter: Sat Feb 15
New Moon: Sun Feb 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.