Pinecraft, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Pinecraft, Florida : Sarasota County
Issued: 5:36 am EDT Apr 18, 2015 Latitude: 27.3250465 Longitude: -82.4912075 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Today 10% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
High: 85°F Low: 72°F High: 85°F High: 82°F High: 82°F High: 82°F High: 83°F High: 83°F
Low: 73°F Low: 72°F Low: 71°F Low: 70°F Low: 71°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
20% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph.

10% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. South southeast wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. West southwest wind 6 to 10 mph becoming south after midnight.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. South wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. East wind 6 to 8 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 83.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.

Forecasted High Temperature MapForecasted High Temperature Map


Forecasted Low Temperature MapForecasted Low Temperature Map


Florida Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Pinecraft, Florida
Sunrise: 06:12 AM
Sunset: 7:11 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:47 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:36 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:18 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:05 PM
Moon Almanac for Pinecraft, Florida
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 0%
Moon Age: 29.2 Days
Distance from Moon to Sun: 93,354,060 miles
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,369 miles
New Moon: Fri Mar 20
First Quarter: Fri Mar 27
Full Moon: Sat Apr 4
Last Quarter: Sat Apr 11
New Moon: Sat Apr 18
Precipitation Forecast MapPrecipitation Forecast Map


Wind Chill Forecast MapWind Chill Forecast Map
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.

Copyright 1999- Air Sports Net

Terms of Use and Copyright · Privacy Policy