your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : Idaho : Pine
Weather Forecast for Pine, Idaho:
Issued: 342 AM MST MON DEC 22 2014    Expiration: 430 PM MST MON DEC 22 2014

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
Weather Forecast Pine, Idaho Mon, Rain and snow likely in the morning...Then a chance of snow in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Snow level 4500 feet. Snow accumulation up to 1 inch. Highs 36 to 42.Weather Forecast Pine, Idaho Tue, Sunny. Highs 33 to 39.Weather Forecast Pine, Idaho Wed, Partly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of rain and snow in the afternoon. Highs 37 to 43.Weather Forecast Pine, Idaho Thu, Partly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. Colder. Highs 26 to 33. Breezy.Weather Forecast Pine, Idaho Fri, Mostly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Colder. Lows 13 to 22. Highs 26 to 34.Weather Forecast Pine, Idaho Sat, Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. Highs 28 to 34. Lows 12 to 22.Weather Forecast Pine, Idaho Sun, Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Highs 30 to 36.
High: 39°F
Low: 19°F
High: 36°F
Low: 28°F
High: 40°F
Low: 25°F
High: 30°F
Low: 18°F
High: 30°F
Low: 17°F
High: 31°F
Low: 17°F
High: 33°F
Rain
And
Snow
SunnyRain
And
Snow
SnowSnowSnowSnow

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Pine, Idaho: 3 Day View   


Weather Forecast Pine, Idaho Mon, Rain and snow likely in the morning...Then a chance of snow in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Snow level 4500 feet. Snow accumulation up to 1 inch. Highs 36 to 42.
Monday...Rain and snow likely in the morning...Then a chance of snow in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Snow level 4500 feet. Snow accumulation up to 1 inch. Highs 36 to 42.


Weather Forecast Pine, Idaho Tue, Sunny. Highs 33 to 39.
Tuesday...Sunny. Highs 33 to 39.


Weather Forecast Pine, Idaho Wed, Partly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of rain and snow in the afternoon. Highs 37 to 43.
Wednesday...Partly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of rain and snow in the afternoon. Highs 37 to 43.


Weather Forecast Pine, Idaho Thu, Partly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. Colder. Highs 26 to 33. Breezy.
Thursday...Partly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. Colder. Highs 26 to 33. Breezy.


Weather Forecast Pine, Idaho Fri, Mostly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Colder. Lows 13 to 22. Highs 26 to 34.
Friday...Mostly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Colder. Lows 13 to 22. Highs 26 to 34.


Weather Forecast Pine, Idaho Sat, Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. Highs 28 to 34. Lows 12 to 22.
Saturday...Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. Highs 28 to 34. Lows 12 to 22.


Weather Forecast Pine, Idaho Sun, Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Highs 30 to 36.
Sunday...Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Highs 30 to 36.


idaho current wind direction map idaho precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions
Mountain Home Air Force Base, ID
Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Pine, Idaho Overcast 41°F
Overcast
41°F
Humidity: 93%
Wind Speed: NW 8 MPH
Wind Dir Deg: 310
Visibility Miles: 10
Barometer: 30.1 in.
Dewpoint: 39°F
Heat Index: 41°F
Wind Chill: 36°F
Pine, Idaho Weather Radar Image Pine, Idaho Weather Satellite Image
Idaho Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
Idaho Current Temperature Map
Idaho Current Wind Speed Map
Idaho Temperature Forecast Map
Idaho Precipitation Forecast Map
Idaho Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 7:37 AM MST Moon Phase:
Waxing Crescent Moon

Moon Phase Waxing Crescent Moon for Mountain Home Air Force Base, Id
Sunrise: 8:10 AM MST
Sunset: 5:07 PM MST
Civil Twilight: 5:40 PM MST
Moonrise: 8:25 AM MST
Moonset: 6:24 PM MST
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Pine, Idaho, United States  Lat: 43.48N, Lon: 115.32W
Wx Zone: IDZ013 ICAO Used: KMUO