your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : Illinois : Pike County
Weather Forecast for Pike County, Illinois:
Issued: 403 AM CDT SAT AUG 23 2014    Expiration: 500 PM CDT SAT AUG 23 2014

SatSunMonTueWedThuFri
Weather Forecast Pike County, Illinois Sat, Hot and humid. Partly cloudy. High in the lower 90s. Highest heat index readings of around 105 in the afternoon. Light wind.Weather Forecast Pike County, Illinois Sun, Hot and humid. Mostly sunny. High in the mid 90s. Highest heat index readings of around 107 in the afternoon. Light wind in the morning becoming south around 10 mph in the afternoon.Weather Forecast Pike County, Illinois Mon, Hot and humid. Mostly sunny. High in the mid 90s. Highest heat index readings of around 105 in the afternoon. South wind around 10 mph in the morning becoming light in the afternoon.Weather Forecast Pike County, Illinois Tue, Hot and humid. Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. High in the lower 90s. Highest heat index readings of around 105 in the afternoon.Weather Forecast Pike County, Illinois Wed, Partly cloudy. A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. High in the upper 80s. Low in the upper 60s.Weather Forecast Pike County, Illinois Thu, Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. High around 80.Weather Forecast Pike County, Illinois Fri, Partly cloudy. High in the upper 70s.
High: 91°F
Low: 75°F
High: 95°F
Low: 75°F
High: 95°F
Low: 75°F
High: 91°F
Low: 69°F
High: 89°F
Low: 69°F
High: 80°F
Low: 61°F
High: 79°F
Partly
Cloudy
Mostly
Sunny
Mostly
Sunny
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Partly
Cloudy

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Pike County, Illinois: 3 Day View   


HEAT ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM CDT MONDAY

Weather Forecast Pike County, Illinois Sat, Hot and humid. Partly cloudy. High in the lower 90s. Highest heat index readings of around 105 in the afternoon. Light wind.
Saturday...Hot and humid. Partly cloudy. High in the lower 90s. Highest heat index readings of around 105 in the afternoon. Light wind.


Weather Forecast Pike County, Illinois Sun, Hot and humid. Mostly sunny. High in the mid 90s. Highest heat index readings of around 107 in the afternoon. Light wind in the morning becoming south around 10 mph in the afternoon.
Sunday...Hot and humid. Mostly sunny. High in the mid 90s. Highest heat index readings of around 107 in the afternoon. Light wind in the morning becoming south around 10 mph in the afternoon.


Weather Forecast Pike County, Illinois Mon, Hot and humid. Mostly sunny. High in the mid 90s. Highest heat index readings of around 105 in the afternoon. South wind around 10 mph in the morning becoming light in the afternoon.
Monday...Hot and humid. Mostly sunny. High in the mid 90s. Highest heat index readings of around 105 in the afternoon. South wind around 10 mph in the morning becoming light in the afternoon.


Weather Forecast Pike County, Illinois Tue, Hot and humid. Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. High in the lower 90s. Highest heat index readings of around 105 in the afternoon.
Tuesday...Hot and humid. Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. High in the lower 90s. Highest heat index readings of around 105 in the afternoon.


Weather Forecast Pike County, Illinois Wed, Partly cloudy. A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. High in the upper 80s. Low in the upper 60s.
Wednesday...Partly cloudy. A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. High in the upper 80s. Low in the upper 60s.


Weather Forecast Pike County, Illinois Thu, Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. High around 80.
Thursday...Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. High around 80.


Weather Forecast Pike County, Illinois Fri, Partly cloudy. High in the upper 70s.
Friday...Partly cloudy. High in the upper 70s.


illinois current wind direction map illinois precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Pike County, Illinois Lightning Observed 86°F
Lightning Observed
86°F
Humidity: 70%
Wind Speed: W 7 MPH
Wind Dir Deg: 270
Visibility Miles: 10
Barometer: 29.98 in.
Dewpoint: 75°F
Heat Index: 94°F
Wind Chill: 86°F
Pike County, Illinois Weather Radar Image Pike County, Illinois Weather Satellite Image
Illinois Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
Illinois Current Temperature Map
Illinois Current Wind Speed Map
Illinois Temperature Forecast Map
Illinois Precipitation Forecast Map
Illinois Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 5:55 AM CDT Moon Phase:
Waning Crescent Moon

Moon Phase Waning Crescent Moon for Pike County, Il
Sunrise: 6:23 AM CDT
Sunset: 7:47 PM CDT
Civil Twilight: 8:16 PM CDT
Moonrise: 4:41 AM CDT
Moonset: 6:33 PM CDT
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Pike County, Illinois, United States  Lat: 39.62N, Lon: 90.97W
Wx Zone: ILZ097 ICAO Used: KPPQ