your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : Arkansas : Pike County
Weather Forecast for Pike County, Arkansas:
Issued: 1040 AM CDT WED APR 23 2014    Expiration: 700 PM CDT WED APR 23 2014

WedThuFriSatSunMonTue
Weather Forecast Pike County, Arkansas Wed, Sunny. Highs around 80. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.Weather Forecast Pike County, Arkansas Thu, Partly sunny. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. The chance of precipitation 40 percent. Average rainfall 1/4 to 1/2 inch.Weather Forecast Pike County, Arkansas Fri, Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s. South winds 5 mph.Weather Forecast Pike County, Arkansas Sat, Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s.Weather Forecast Pike County, Arkansas Sun, Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 80. The chance of precipitation 50 percent.Weather Forecast Pike County, Arkansas Mon, Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning...Then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 70s. The chance of precipitation 30 percent.Weather Forecast Pike County, Arkansas Tue, Mostly cloudy. Breezy. A slight chance of showers. Highs around 70. The chance of precipitation 20 percent.
High: 80°F
Low: 59°F
High: 79°F
Low: 51°F
High: 81°F
Low: 59°F
High: 81°F
Low: 65°F
High: 80°F
Low: 61°F
High: 79°F
Low: 51°F
High: 70°F
SunnyThunder
Storms
Mostly
Sunny
Mostly
Sunny
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Showers

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Pike County, Arkansas: 3 Day View   


Weather Forecast Pike County, Arkansas Wed, Sunny. Highs around 80. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday...Sunny. Highs around 80. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.


Weather Forecast Pike County, Arkansas Thu, Partly sunny. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. The chance of precipitation 40 percent. Average rainfall 1/4 to 1/2 inch.
Thursday...Partly sunny. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. The chance of precipitation 40 percent. Average rainfall 1/4 to 1/2 inch.


Weather Forecast Pike County, Arkansas Fri, Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s. South winds 5 mph.
Friday...Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s. South winds 5 mph.


Weather Forecast Pike County, Arkansas Sat, Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s.
Saturday...Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s.


Weather Forecast Pike County, Arkansas Sun, Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 80. The chance of precipitation 50 percent.
Sunday...Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 80. The chance of precipitation 50 percent.


Weather Forecast Pike County, Arkansas Mon, Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning...Then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 70s. The chance of precipitation 30 percent.
Monday...Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning...Then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 70s. The chance of precipitation 30 percent.


Weather Forecast Pike County, Arkansas Tue, Mostly cloudy. Breezy. A slight chance of showers. Highs around 70. The chance of precipitation 20 percent.
Tuesday...Mostly cloudy. Breezy. A slight chance of showers. Highs around 70. The chance of precipitation 20 percent.


arkansas current wind direction map arkansas precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions
Mt Ida, AR
Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Pike County, Arkansas Clear 77°F
Clear
77°F
Humidity: 44%
Wind Speed: VRB7 MPH
Wind Dir Deg: VRB
Visibility Miles: 10
Barometer: 29.9 in.
Dewpoint: 54°F
Heat Index: 78°F
Wind Chill: 77°F
Pike County, Arkansas Weather Radar Image Pike County, Arkansas Weather Satellite Image
Arkansas Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
Arkansas Current Temperature Map
Arkansas Current Wind Speed Map
Arkansas Temperature Forecast Map
Arkansas Precipitation Forecast Map
Arkansas Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 6:07 AM CDT Moon Phase:
Waning Crescent Moon

Moon Phase Waning Crescent Moon for Mt Ida, Ar
Sunrise: 6:33 AM CDT
Sunset: 7:52 PM CDT
Civil Twilight: 8:18 PM CDT
Moonrise: 2:50 AM CDT
Moonset: 2:16 PM CDT
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Pike County, Arkansas, United States  Lat: 34.15N, Lon: 93.65W
Wx Zone: ARZ052 ICAO Used: KMWT