Phillipsburg, Kansas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Kansas by name.
Weather Forecast for Phillipsburg, Kansas : Phillips County
Issued: 9:15 am CDT May 21, 2019 Latitude: 39.7561207 Longitude: -99.3239853 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day
100% chance of thunderstorms on Today 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Wednesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Sunny on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of rain on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Memorial Day
High: 55°F Low: 41°F High: 71°F High: 72°F High: 79°F High: 79°F High: 80°F High: 79°F
Low: 50°F Low: 50°F Low: 55°F Low: 58°F Low: 59°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Rain Thunderstorms
-
100% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 4pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 4pm. High near 55. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 10pm, then a chance of showers between 10pm and 1am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Breezy, with a light and variable wind becoming west 15 to 20 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east northeast in the evening.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming east southeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 79.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 55.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59.

40% chance of thunderstorms Memorial Day Memorial Day... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Phillipsburg, Kansas
Sunrise: 06:18 AM
Sunset: 8:50 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:47 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:21 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:08 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:00 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:25 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:43 PM
Moon Almanac for Phillipsburg, Kansas
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 92%
Moon Age: 17.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 245,118 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Phillipsburg:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:47 pm Tue88.5%
High Moon:04:37 am Wed87.1%
Moonset:09:27 am Wed85.8%
New Moon: Sat May 4
First Quarter: Sat May 11
Full Moon: Sat May 18
Last Quarter: Sun May 26
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.