Penningtons Lake Subdivision, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Penningtons Lake Subdivision
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Penningtons Lake Subdivision, Mississippi : Lowndes County
Issued: 11:16 pm CDT Sep 26, 2020 Latitude: 33.5473399 Longitude: -88.4083731 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Morning Fog on Overnight 20% chance of rain on Sunday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of rain on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday Sunny on Saturday
Low: 65°F High: 84°F High: 81°F High: 69°F High: 73°F High: 75°F High: 68°F High: 70°F
Low: 63°F Low: 53°F Low: 48°F Low: 52°F Low: 48°F Low: 45°F  
Morning Fog Rain Thunderstorms Rain Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
COLUMBUS AFB - (KCBM)
66°
Clear
as of 10:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
COLUMBUS ARPT - (KGTR)
68°
Clear
as of 10:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
TUSCALOOSA - (KTCL)
70°
Partly Cloudy
as of 10:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 9 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 7000ft
Current Conditions at
TUPELO - (KTUP)
66°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 10:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4200ft, Broken at 6000ft
Morning Fog on Overnight Overnight... Patchy dense fog after 3am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 65. Calm wind.

20% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A 20 percent chance of showers after 10am. Patchy dense fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 63. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light south in the evening.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

50% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 69. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 73. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 52. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 75.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 48.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 68.

Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Clear, with a low around 45.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 70.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Penningtons Lake Subdivision, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:46 AM
Sunset: 6:43 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:21 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:08 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:52 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:37 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:23 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:06 PM
Moon Almanac for Penningtons Lake Subdivision, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 81%
Moon Age: 10.4 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 241,811 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Penningtons Lake Subdivision:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:02:38 am Sun81.0%
Moonrise:04:56 pm Sun85.5%
High Moon:10:14 pm Sun87.0%
Moonset:03:37 am Mon88.5%
New Moon: Thu Sep 17
First Quarter: Wed Sep 23
Full Moon: Thu Oct 1
Last Quarter: Fri Oct 9
New Moon: Fri Oct 16
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.