Peden, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Peden, Mississippi : Kemper County
Issued: 10:16 pm CDT Sep 26, 2020 Latitude: 32.8181878 Longitude: -88.7708834 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Morning Fog on Tonight 20% chance of rain on Sunday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of rain on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday Sunny on Saturday
Low: 67°F High: 84°F High: 82°F High: 69°F High: 73°F High: 76°F High: 69°F High: 70°F
Low: 64°F Low: 55°F Low: 50°F Low: 54°F Low: 51°F Low: 47°F  
Morning Fog Rain Thunderstorms Rain Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
MERIDIAN NAS - (KNMM)
68°
Mostly Clear
Mist
as of 10:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 6 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 6000ft
Current Conditions at
MERIDIAN KEY FIELD - (KMEI)
68°
Clear
Mist
as of 10:58 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 6 Miles
Pressure: 29.96 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
COLUMBUS ARPT - (KGTR)
68°
Clear
as of 10:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
COLUMBUS AFB - (KCBM)
66°
Clear
as of 10:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Morning Fog on Tonight Tonight... Patchy dense fog after 3am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 67. Calm wind.

20% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers between 10am and 1pm. Patchy dense fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 84. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 64. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. North wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 69. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 50. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 73. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 54. West wind around 5 mph.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 76.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 51.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 69.

Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Clear, with a low around 47.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 70.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Peden, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:47 AM
Sunset: 6:45 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:22 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:09 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:54 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:38 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:25 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:07 PM
Moon Almanac for Peden, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 80%
Moon Age: 10.4 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 241,708 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Peden:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:02:41 am Sun81.0%
Moonrise:04:56 pm Sun85.5%
High Moon:10:16 pm Sun87.0%
Moonset:03:40 am Mon88.5%
New Moon: Thu Sep 17
First Quarter: Wed Sep 23
Full Moon: Thu Oct 1
Last Quarter: Fri Oct 9
New Moon: Fri Oct 16
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.