Peach Tree Hills, Alabama Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Peach Tree Hills
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Alabama by name.
Weather Forecast for Peach Tree Hills, Alabama : Houston County
Issued: 10:16 am CDT Sep 24, 2018 Latitude: 31.2618406 Longitude: -85.4666008 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
50% chance of thunderstorms on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
High: 89°F Low: 72°F High: 90°F High: 88°F High: 87°F High: 89°F High: 90°F High: 89°F
Low: 72°F Low: 72°F Low: 71°F Low: 71°F Low: 70°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
50% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. East southeast wind around 5 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 90. East wind around 5 mph. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89.

Mostly Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Peach Tree Hills, Alabama
Sunrise: 06:31 AM
Sunset: 6:36 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:07 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:00 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:39 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:28 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:11 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:57 PM
Moon Almanac for Peach Tree Hills, Alabama
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 14.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,639 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Peach Tree Hills:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:06:44 pm Mon100.0%
Full Moon:09:53 pm Mon100.0%
High Moon:12:46 am Tue100.0%
Moonset:06:53 am Tue99.9%
New Moon: Sun Sep 9
First Quarter: Sun Sep 16
Full Moon: Mon Sep 24
Last Quarter: Tue Oct 2
New Moon: Mon Oct 8
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.