Paola, Kansas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Kansas by name.
Weather Forecast for Paola, Kansas : Miami County
Issued: 8:56 am CDT May 22, 2019 Latitude: 38.5722354 Longitude: -94.8791294 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday
40% chance of thunderstorms on Today 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Memorial Day 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 77°F Low: 61°F High: 79°F High: 79°F High: 78°F High: 80°F High: 80°F High: 80°F
Low: 68°F Low: 66°F Low: 65°F Low: 65°F Low: 66°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
40% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A slight chance of showers between 3pm and 4pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. South southwest wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 7pm and 4am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming east northeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. East wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A slight chance of showers before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Southeast wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. South southwest wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Memorial Day Memorial Day... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Paola, Kansas
Sunrise: 06:02 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:32 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:01 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:54 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:38 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:12 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:20 PM
Moon Almanac for Paola, Kansas
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 85%
Moon Age: 18.4 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,513 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Paola:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:12:15 am Thu81.2%
High Moon:05:10 am Thu79.6%
Moonset:10:06 am Thu78.0%
New Moon: Sat May 4
First Quarter: Sat May 11
Full Moon: Sat May 18
Last Quarter: Sun May 26
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.