Panther Burn, Mississippi Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Panther Burn
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Mississippi by name.
Weather Forecast for Panther Burn, Mississippi : Sharkey County
Issued: 1:16 pm CST Feb 16, 2020 Latitude: 33.0662353 Longitude: -90.8684337 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Washington's Birthday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
20% chance of rain on This Afternoon Morning Fog on Tonight 20% chance of rain on Washington's Birthday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of rain on Wednesday 30% chance of rain on Thursday Sunny on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday
High: 58°F Low: 51°F High: 69°F High: 69°F High: 53°F High: 45°F High: 49°F High: 54°F
Low: 60°F Low: 45°F Low: 41°F Low: 32°F Low: 38°F  
Rain Morning Fog Rain Thunderstorms Rain Rain Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
GREENVILLE - (KGLH)
55°
Cloudy
as of 12:53 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.07 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 900ft
Current Conditions at
VICKSBURG - (KTVR)
57°
Cloudy
as of 12:53 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1000ft
Current Conditions at
GREENWOOD - (KGWO)
61°
Cloudy
as of 1:33 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 63%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2400ft, Broken at 3400ft, Solid Overcast at 7000ft
Current Conditions at
JACKSON HAWKINS FIELD - (KHKS)
57°
Cloudy
as of 12:53 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 4400ft
20% chance of rain This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 20 percent chance of showers before 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. East southeast wind around 5 mph.

Morning Fog on Tonight Tonight... Patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Southeast wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of rain Washington's Birthday Washington's Birthday... A 20 percent chance of rain after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 69. South wind 5 to 10 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of rain and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after midnight. Low around 60. South wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 69. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Rain likely, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 45. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

50% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 53. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

60% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 41. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of rain before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 45. North northeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 32.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 49.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 38.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Panther Burn, Mississippi
Sunrise: 06:46 AM
Sunset: 5:49 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:21 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:14 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:52 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:43 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:23 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:12 PM
Moon Almanac for Panther Burn, Mississippi
Moon Phase: Last Quarter
Moon Illumination: 40%
Moon Age: 23.0 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 232,979 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Panther Burn:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:02:13 am Mon35.3%
High Moon:07:26 am Mon33.2%
Moonset:12:37 pm Mon31.0%
New Moon: Fri Jan 24
First Quarter: Sat Feb 1
Full Moon: Sun Feb 9
Last Quarter: Sat Feb 15
New Moon: Sun Feb 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.