your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : Florida : Okaloosa County
Weather Forecast for Okaloosa County, Florida:
Issued: 351 PM CDT THU APR 24 2014    Expiration: 700 AM CDT FRI APR 25 2014

FriSatSunMonTueWedThu
Weather Forecast Okaloosa County, Florida Fri, Mostly cloudy in the morning becoming mostly sunny. Areas of fog in the morning. Highs in the lower 80s inland...In the upper 70s along the coast. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph becoming 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.Weather Forecast Okaloosa County, Florida Sat, Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s inland...In the upper 70s along the coast. East winds 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.Weather Forecast Okaloosa County, Florida Sun, Mostly sunny. Highs around 80.Weather Forecast Okaloosa County, Florida Mon, Mostly cloudy. Slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 80s. Chance of precipitation 20 percent.Weather Forecast Okaloosa County, Florida Tue, Breezy. Mostly cloudy. Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 80. Chance of precipitation 50 percent.Weather Forecast Okaloosa County, Florida Wed, Mostly sunny. Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.Weather Forecast Okaloosa County, Florida Thu, Mostly sunny. Slight chance of rain showers. Highs in the mid 70s. Chance of showers 20 percent.
High: 81°F
Low: 59°F
High: 81°F
Low: 61°F
High: 80°F
Low: 65°F
High: 81°F
Low: 69°F
High: 80°F
Low: 65°F
High: 75°F
Low: 55°F
High: 75°F
Mostly
Cloudy
Mostly
Sunny
Mostly
Sunny
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Showers

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Okaloosa County, Florida: 3 Day View   


Weather Forecast Okaloosa County, Florida Fri, Mostly cloudy in the morning becoming mostly sunny. Areas of fog in the morning. Highs in the lower 80s inland...In the upper 70s along the coast. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph becoming 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.
Friday...Mostly cloudy in the morning becoming mostly sunny. Areas of fog in the morning. Highs in the lower 80s inland...In the upper 70s along the coast. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph becoming 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.


Weather Forecast Okaloosa County, Florida Sat, Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s inland...In the upper 70s along the coast. East winds 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
Saturday...Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s inland...In the upper 70s along the coast. East winds 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.


Weather Forecast Okaloosa County, Florida Sun, Mostly sunny. Highs around 80.
Sunday...Mostly sunny. Highs around 80.


Weather Forecast Okaloosa County, Florida Mon, Mostly cloudy. Slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 80s. Chance of precipitation 20 percent.
Monday...Mostly cloudy. Slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 80s. Chance of precipitation 20 percent.


Weather Forecast Okaloosa County, Florida Tue, Breezy. Mostly cloudy. Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 80. Chance of precipitation 50 percent.
Tuesday...Breezy. Mostly cloudy. Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 80. Chance of precipitation 50 percent.


Weather Forecast Okaloosa County, Florida Wed, Mostly sunny. Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.
Wednesday...Mostly sunny. Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.


Weather Forecast Okaloosa County, Florida Thu, Mostly sunny. Slight chance of rain showers. Highs in the mid 70s. Chance of showers 20 percent.
Thursday...Mostly sunny. Slight chance of rain showers. Highs in the mid 70s. Chance of showers 20 percent.


florida current wind direction map florida precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Okaloosa County, Florida Mostly Cloudy 65°F
Mostly Cloudy
65°F
Humidity: 98%
Wind Speed: S 7 MPH
Wind Dir Deg: 180
Visibility Miles: 7
Barometer: 29.94 in.
Dewpoint: 65°F
Heat Index: 65°F
Wind Chill: 65°F
Okaloosa County, Florida Weather Radar Image Okaloosa County, Florida Weather Satellite Image
Florida Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
Florida Current Temperature Map
Florida Current Wind Speed Map
Florida Temperature Forecast Map
Florida Precipitation Forecast Map
Florida Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 5:43 AM CDT Moon Phase:
Waning Crescent Moon

Moon Phase Waning Crescent Moon for Okaloosa County, Fl
Sunrise: 6:08 AM CDT
Sunset: 7:19 PM CDT
Civil Twilight: 7:45 PM CDT
Moonrise: 2:59 AM CDT
Moonset: 2:54 PM CDT
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Okaloosa County, Florida, United States  Lat: 30.69N, Lon: 86.58W
Wx Zone: FLZ006 ICAO Used: KEGI