Oakwood Estates, Alabama Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Alabama by name.
Weather Forecast for Oakwood Estates, Alabama : Mobile County
Issued: 10:03 pm CDT Sep 24, 2018 Latitude: 30.6451913 Longitude: -88.175558 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
50% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
Low: 75°F High: 88°F High: 88°F High: 88°F High: 89°F High: 90°F High: 90°F High: 90°F
Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 73°F Low: 73°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
50% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. Southeast wind around 5 mph. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms. High near 88. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming east after midnight.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 90.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Oakwood Estates, Alabama
Sunrise: 06:43 AM
Sunset: 6:46 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:19 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:10 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:51 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:38 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:23 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:06 PM
Moon Almanac for Oakwood Estates, Alabama
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 14.9 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 245,050 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Oakwood Estates:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:07:04 am Tue99.9%
Moonrise:07:29 pm Tue99.2%
High Moon:01:42 am Wed98.7%
Moonset:08:01 am Wed98.0%
New Moon: Sun Sep 9
First Quarter: Sun Sep 16
Full Moon: Mon Sep 24
Last Quarter: Tue Oct 2
New Moon: Mon Oct 8
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.