Oakdale Acres, Alabama Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Alabama by name.
Weather Forecast for Oakdale Acres, Alabama : Limestone County
Issued: 9:28 am CDT Jul 16, 2018 Latitude: 34.8164773 Longitude: -86.9097272 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
60% chance of thunderstorms on Today 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday Mostly Sunny on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
High: 88°F Low: 72°F High: 90°F High: 89°F High: 90°F High: 89°F High: 89°F High: 89°F
Low: 69°F Low: 67°F Low: 71°F Low: 72°F Low: 69°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
60% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. West southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Heat index values as high as 99. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69. North wind around 5 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Oakdale Acres, Alabama
Sunrise: 05:46 AM
Sunset: 8:01 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:18 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:30 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:42 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:05 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:04 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:44 PM
Moon Almanac for Oakdale Acres, Alabama
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 18%
Moon Age: 4.11 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 229,364 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Oakdale Acres:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:04:26 pm Mon19.3%
Moonset:10:59 pm Mon21.8%
Moonrise:10:52 am Tue26.7%
High Moon:05:17 pm Tue29.4%
Moonset:11:35 pm Tue32.1%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.