your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : Indiana : Northwest
Weather Forecast for Northwest, Indiana:
Issued: 558 PM EST THU NOV 27 2014    Expiration: 415 AM EST FRI NOV 28 2014

FriSatSunMonTueWedThu
Weather Forecast Northwest, Indiana Fri, Partly cloudy. Scattered snow showers. Lows in the lower 20s. Northwest winds up to 10 mph becoming light. Chance of snow 30 percent.Weather Forecast Northwest, Indiana Sat, Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 40s. South winds 5 to 10 mph.Weather Forecast Northwest, Indiana Sun, Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the lower 50s. South winds 10 to 15 mph.Weather Forecast Northwest, Indiana Mon, Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 60s.Weather Forecast Northwest, Indiana Tue, Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the upper 40s.Weather Forecast Northwest, Indiana Wed, Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Highs in the mid 40s.Weather Forecast Northwest, Indiana Thu, Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 40s. Lows in the mid 30s.
Low: 21°F High: 41°F
Low: 35°F
High: 51°F
Low: 51°F
High: 61°F
Low: 41°F
High: 49°F
Low: 29°F
High: 45°F
Low: 35°F
High: 49°F
Low: 35°F
SnowPartly
Cloudy
ShowersShowersShowersPartly
Cloudy
Partly
Cloudy

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Northwest, Indiana: 3 Day View   


Weather Forecast Northwest, Indiana Fri, Partly cloudy. Scattered snow showers. Lows in the lower 20s. Northwest winds up to 10 mph becoming light. Chance of snow 30 percent.
Friday...Partly cloudy. Scattered snow showers. Lows in the lower 20s. Northwest winds up to 10 mph becoming light. Chance of snow 30 percent.


Weather Forecast Northwest, Indiana Sat, Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 40s. South winds 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday...Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 40s. South winds 5 to 10 mph.


Weather Forecast Northwest, Indiana Sun, Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the lower 50s. South winds 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday...Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the lower 50s. South winds 10 to 15 mph.


Weather Forecast Northwest, Indiana Mon, Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 60s.
Monday...Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 60s.


Weather Forecast Northwest, Indiana Tue, Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the upper 40s.
Tuesday...Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the upper 40s.


Weather Forecast Northwest, Indiana Wed, Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Highs in the mid 40s.
Wednesday...Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Highs in the mid 40s.


Weather Forecast Northwest, Indiana Thu, Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 40s. Lows in the mid 30s.
Thursday...Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 40s. Lows in the mid 30s.


Weather Forecast Northwest, Indiana Fri, Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 40s. Lows in the mid 30s.
Friday...Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 40s. Lows in the mid 30s.


indiana current wind direction map indiana precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions
Huntingburg, IN
Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Northwest, Indiana Mostly Cloudy 28°F
Mostly Cloudy
28°F
Humidity: 68%
Wind Speed: WNW 10 MPH
Wind Dir Deg: 290
Visibility Miles: 10
Barometer: 30.45 in.
Dewpoint: 19°F
Heat Index: 28°F
Wind Chill: 19°F
Northwest, Indiana Weather Radar Image Northwest, Indiana Weather Satellite Image
Indiana Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
Indiana Current Temperature Map
Indiana Current Wind Speed Map
Indiana Temperature Forecast Map
Indiana Precipitation Forecast Map
Indiana Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 7:10 AM EST Moon Phase:
Waxing Crescent Moon

Moon Phase Waxing Crescent Moon for Huntingburg, In
Sunrise: 7:39 AM EST
Sunset: 5:26 PM EST
Civil Twilight: 5:55 PM EST
Moonrise: 11:57 AM EST
Moonset: 11:04 PM EST
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Northwest, Indiana, United States  Lat: 38.57N, Lon: 86.61W
Wx Zone: INZ076 ICAO Used: KHNB