Nokomis, Alabama Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Alabama by name.
Weather Forecast for Nokomis, Alabama : Escambia County
Issued: 4:05 am CDT Jun 25, 2018 Latitude: 31.0101815 Longitude: -87.5647066 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
40% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
High: 95°F Low: 76°F High: 94°F High: 92°F High: 93°F High: 92°F High: 94°F High: 92°F
Low: 75°F Low: 75°F Low: 75°F Low: 75°F Low: 74°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
40% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 95. Heat index values as high as 105. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. West wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Southwest wind around 5 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. West wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 94.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 92.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Nokomis, Alabama
Sunrise: 05:48 AM
Sunset: 7:58 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:20 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:25 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:47 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:59 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:10 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:36 PM
Moon Almanac for Nokomis, Alabama
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 94%
Moon Age: 12.4 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,181 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Nokomis:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:05:52 pm Mon95.2%
High Moon:11:18 pm Mon96.1%
Moonset:04:42 am Tue96.9%
New Moon: Wed Jun 13
First Quarter: Wed Jun 20
Full Moon: Thu Jun 28
Last Quarter: Fri Jul 6
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.