Niles, North Dakota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Dakota by name.
Weather Forecast for Niles, North Dakota : Benson County
Issued: 10:32 am CDT Jun 3, 2020 Latitude: 48.2811097 Longitude: -99.3493019 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 82°F Low: 51°F High: 76°F High: 74°F High: 71°F High: 81°F High: 80°F High: 70°F
Low: 51°F Low: 51°F Low: 59°F Low: 62°F Low: 55°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
DEVIL'S LAKE - (KDVL)
70°
Clear
as of 9:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 43%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.91 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MINOT - (KMOT)
75°
Clear
as of 9:54 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 29%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.83 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
15 MPH
Gust: 22 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MINOT AFB - (KMIB)
75°
Clear
as of 9:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 31%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.81 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
17 MPH
Gust: 24 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
GRAND FORKS AFB - (KRDR)
72°
Clear
as of 9:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 40%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.91 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
30% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 5pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Southwest wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 7pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 51. West northwest wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. West wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 51. West northwest wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 74. Northwest wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 51. North wind 8 to 11 mph becoming east after midnight.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. Breezy, with an east southeast wind 13 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 59. Breezy, with an east southeast wind around 22 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. Breezy, with a south wind 17 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. East southeast wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Southeast wind 11 to 16 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. West wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 70. West wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Niles, North Dakota
Sunrise: 05:39 AM
Sunset: 9:32 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:59 AM
Civil Sunset: 10:13 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:03 AM
Nautical Sunset: 11:09 PM
Astro Sunrise: 02:36 AM
Astro Sunset: 00:35 PM
Moon Almanac for Niles, North Dakota
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 94%
Moon Age: 12.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,365 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Niles:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:07:06 pm Wed95.4%
High Moon:12:09 am Thu96.4%
Moonset:05:02 am Thu97.2%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.