Newville, North Dakota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Dakota by name.
Weather Forecast for Newville, North Dakota : Towner County
Issued: 10:32 am CDT Jun 3, 2020 Latitude: 48.5586178 Longitude: -98.9873567 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 82°F Low: 51°F High: 76°F High: 73°F High: 72°F High: 80°F High: 80°F High: 70°F
Low: 50°F Low: 49°F Low: 57°F Low: 61°F Low: 54°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
DEVIL'S LAKE - (KDVL)
73°
Clear
as of 10:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 40%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.88 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
GRAND FORKS INTL - (KGFK)
73°
Mostly Clear
as of 10:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 31%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.88 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 8000ft, Few at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
HALLOCK - (KHCO)
72°
Clear
as of 10:55 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 37%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.87 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
120° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
30% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 5pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. South wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 51. West northwest wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 76. West wind 7 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 50. West northwest wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 73. Northwest wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 49. North wind around 10 mph becoming east after midnight.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 72. Breezy, with an east southeast wind 11 to 16 mph increasing to 17 to 22 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.

80% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 57. Breezy, with an east southeast wind around 22 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Breezy, with a south wind around 21 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Southeast wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Southeast wind 11 to 18 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. West wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 70. West wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Newville, North Dakota
Sunrise: 05:37 AM
Sunset: 9:32 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:56 AM
Civil Sunset: 10:13 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 03:59 AM
Nautical Sunset: 11:10 PM
Astro Sunrise: 02:28 AM
Astro Sunset: 00:41 PM
Moon Almanac for Newville, North Dakota
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 94%
Moon Age: 12.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,380 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Newville:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:07:05 pm Wed95.4%
High Moon:12:08 am Thu96.4%
Moonset:05:00 am Thu97.2%
New Moon: Fri May 22
First Quarter: Fri May 29
Full Moon: Fri Jun 5
Last Quarter: Sat Jun 13
New Moon: Sun Jun 21
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.