Nevesville, Vermont Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Nevesville
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Vermont by name.
Weather Forecast for Nevesville, Vermont : Caledonia County
Issued: 10:03 pm EDT Apr 24, 2019 Latitude: 44.4500559 Longitude: -72.2226009 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Mostly Cloudy on Overnight Mostly Sunny on Thursday 90% chance of rain on Friday 60% chance of rain on Saturday 40% chance of  on Sunday 30% chance of rain & snow on Monday 30% chance of snow on Tuesday 40% chance of rain & snow on Wednesday
Low: 35°F High: 58°F High: 49°F High: 44°F High: 49°F High: 45°F High: 49°F High: 48°F
Low: 40°F Low: 42°F Low: 32°F Low: 31°F Low: 33°F Low: 34°F  
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Sunny Rain Rain Partly Sunny Rain & Snow Snow Rain & Snow
-
Mostly Cloudy on Overnight Overnight... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. West wind around 7 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Calm wind becoming southeast around 6 mph after midnight.

90% chance of rain Friday Friday... Rain, mainly after 10am. High near 49. South wind 9 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

90% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... Rain. Low around 42. South wind 6 to 9 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

60% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... Rain likely before 8am, then showers likely after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. West wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.

40% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. West wind around 6 mph.

30% chance of rain & snow Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of rain showers before 2am, then a chance of rain and snow showers between 2am and 4am, then a chance of snow showers after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain & snow Monday Monday... A chance of snow showers before 10am, then a chance of rain and snow showers between 10am and 11am, then a chance of rain showers after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Northwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain & snow Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Northwest wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of snow Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. West wind around 6 mph.

30% chance of rain & snow Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. South wind 5 to 8 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Nevesville, Vermont
Sunrise: 05:48 AM
Sunset: 7:45 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:17 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:17 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:39 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:55 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:57 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:37 PM
Moon Almanac for Nevesville, Vermont
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 67%
Moon Age: 20.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,882 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Nevesville:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:01:20 am Thu66.2%
High Moon:05:55 am Thu64.4%
Moonset:10:31 am Thu62.6%
New Moon: Fri Apr 5
First Quarter: Fri Apr 12
Full Moon: Fri Apr 19
Last Quarter: Fri Apr 26
New Moon: Sat May 4
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.