Nebo, Alabama Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Alabama by name.
Weather Forecast for Nebo, Alabama : Madison County
Issued: 8:28 am CDT Jul 21, 2018 Latitude: 34.5550886 Longitude: -86.3374851 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
60% chance of thunderstorms on Today Mostly Clear on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
High: 90°F Low: 68°F High: 87°F High: 85°F High: 87°F High: 87°F High: 89°F High: 90°F
Low: 69°F Low: 70°F Low: 71°F Low: 70°F Low: 71°F  
Thunderstorms Mostly Clear Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
60% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 10am. Some of the storms could be severe. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Heat index values as high as 103. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 68. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light northwest in the evening.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. North northwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Nebo, Alabama
Sunrise: 05:48 AM
Sunset: 7:56 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:20 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:24 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:45 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:58 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:08 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:36 PM
Moon Almanac for Nebo, Alabama
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 68%
Moon Age: 9.07 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 243,091 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Nebo:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:02:52 pm Sat69.6%
High Moon:08:24 pm Sat71.7%
Moonset:01:51 am Sun73.8%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.