Nashville, Vermont Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Nashville
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Vermont by name.
Weather Forecast for Nashville, Vermont : Chittenden County
Issued: 10:03 pm EDT Apr 24, 2019 Latitude: 44.4519966 Longitude: -72.9384572 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
20% chance of rain on Overnight Clearing on Thursday 90% chance of rain on Friday 60% chance of rain on Saturday 40% chance of  on Sunday 30% chance of rain & snow on Monday 30% chance of rain & snow on Tuesday 40% chance of rain & snow on Wednesday
Low: 34°F High: 64°F High: 54°F High: 48°F High: 52°F High: 50°F High: 54°F High: 53°F
Low: 43°F Low: 44°F Low: 34°F Low: 34°F Low: 34°F Low: 36°F  
Rain Clearing Rain Rain Partly Sunny Rain & Snow Rain & Snow Rain & Snow
-
20% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... A 20 percent chance of showers before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.

Clearing on Thursday Thursday... Mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 64. Northwest wind around 6 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 5 to 8 mph in the evening.

90% chance of rain Friday Friday... Rain, mainly after 10am. High near 54. Southeast wind 11 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

90% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... Rain. Low around 44. South wind 6 to 9 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... Rain likely before 8am, then a chance of showers after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. West wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind 5 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

40% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 52. Light west wind.

30% chance of rain & snow Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of rain showers before 4am, then a chance of rain and snow showers between 4am and 5am, then a chance of snow showers after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain & snow Monday Monday... A chance of snow showers before 8am, then a chance of rain and snow showers between 8am and 9am, then a chance of rain showers after 9am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Northwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain & snow Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain & snow Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 54. West wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain & snow Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Nashville, Vermont
Sunrise: 05:51 AM
Sunset: 7:48 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:20 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:19 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:42 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:58 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:00 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:40 PM
Moon Almanac for Nashville, Vermont
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 67%
Moon Age: 20.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,857 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Nashville:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:01:23 am Thu66.2%
High Moon:05:58 am Thu64.4%
Moonset:10:34 am Thu62.6%
New Moon: Fri Apr 5
First Quarter: Fri Apr 12
Full Moon: Fri Apr 19
Last Quarter: Fri Apr 26
New Moon: Sat May 4
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.