your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : Georgia : Muscogee County
Weather Forecast for Muscogee County, Georgia:
Issued: 307 PM EDT TUE SEP 02 2014    Expiration: 800 AM EDT WED SEP 03 2014

WedThuFriSatSunMonTue
Weather Forecast Muscogee County, Georgia Wed, Partly sunny with a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 90s. North winds 5 to 10 mph shifting to the southwest in the afternoon. Chance of rain 40 percent.Weather Forecast Muscogee County, Georgia Thu, Partly sunny with a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs around 90. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent.Weather Forecast Muscogee County, Georgia Fri, Mostly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s.Weather Forecast Muscogee County, Georgia Sat, Mostly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s.Weather Forecast Muscogee County, Georgia Sun, Mostly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s.Weather Forecast Muscogee County, Georgia Mon, Mostly sunny with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 90.Weather Forecast Muscogee County, Georgia Tue, Mostly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 90.
High: 91°F
Low: 71°F
High: 90°F
Low: 69°F
High: 91°F
Low: 69°F
High: 91°F
Low: 69°F
High: 91°F
Low: 69°F
High: 90°F
Low: 69°F
High: 90°F
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms
Thunder
Storms

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Muscogee County, Georgia: 3 Day View   


Weather Forecast Muscogee County, Georgia Wed, Partly sunny with a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 90s. North winds 5 to 10 mph shifting to the southwest in the afternoon. Chance of rain 40 percent.
Wednesday...Partly sunny with a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 90s. North winds 5 to 10 mph shifting to the southwest in the afternoon. Chance of rain 40 percent.


Weather Forecast Muscogee County, Georgia Thu, Partly sunny with a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs around 90. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent.
Thursday...Partly sunny with a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs around 90. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent.


Weather Forecast Muscogee County, Georgia Fri, Mostly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s.
Friday...Mostly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s.


Weather Forecast Muscogee County, Georgia Sat, Mostly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s.
Saturday...Mostly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s.


Weather Forecast Muscogee County, Georgia Sun, Mostly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s.
Sunday...Mostly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s.


Weather Forecast Muscogee County, Georgia Mon, Mostly sunny with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 90.
Monday...Mostly sunny with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 90.


Weather Forecast Muscogee County, Georgia Tue, Mostly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 90.
Tuesday...Mostly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 90.


georgia current wind direction map georgia precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Muscogee County, Georgia Clear 93°F
Clear
93°F
Humidity: 39%
Wind Speed: W 9 MPH
Wind Dir Deg: 270
Visibility Miles: 10
Barometer: 29.95 in.
Dewpoint: 65°F
Heat Index: 95°F
Wind Chill: 93°F
Muscogee County, Georgia Weather Radar Image Muscogee County, Georgia Weather Satellite Image
Georgia Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
Georgia Current Temperature Map
Georgia Current Wind Speed Map
Georgia Temperature Forecast Map
Georgia Precipitation Forecast Map
Georgia Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 6:48 AM EDT Moon Phase:
Waxing Gibbous Moon

Moon Phase Waxing Gibbous Moon for Muscogee County, Ga
Sunrise: 7:13 AM EDT
Sunset: 8:03 PM EDT
Civil Twilight: 8:28 PM EDT
Moonrise: 2:34 PM EDT
Moonset: 12:27 AM EDT
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Muscogee County, Georgia, United States  Lat: 32.48N, Lon: 84.86W
Wx Zone: GAZ089 ICAO Used: KCSG