Munson, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Munson, Florida : Santa Rosa County
Issued: 10:38 am CDT Oct 18, 2019 Latitude: 30.8576858 Longitude: -86.8730163 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
50% chance of rain on This Afternoon 80% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 50% chance of rain on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of  on Tuesday Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday
High: 68°F Low: 58°F High: 74°F High: 83°F High: 85°F High: 77°F High: 75°F High: 78°F
Low: 57°F Low: 63°F Low: 62°F Low: 50°F Low: 52°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
50% chance of rain This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 68. Northeast wind around 10 mph. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Tropical storm conditions possible. Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 58. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

50% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. Breezy, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Calm wind.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 63. Calm wind.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. South wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1am. Low around 62. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

40% chance of  Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. North wind 5 to 10 mph.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.

Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Munson, Florida
Sunrise: 06:52 AM
Sunset: 6:13 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:28 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:38 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:00 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:06 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:32 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:34 PM
Moon Almanac for Munson, Florida
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 78%
Moon Age: 19.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 237,587 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Munson:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:44 pm Fri75.2%
High Moon:04:55 am Sat72.4%
Moonset:12:08 pm Sat69.5%
New Moon: Sat Sep 28
First Quarter: Sat Oct 5
Full Moon: Sun Oct 13
Last Quarter: Mon Oct 21
New Moon: Sun Oct 27
Florida's Current Temperatures
Florida's Current Temperature Map


Florida's Satellite ImageFlorida Satellite Image

Florida's Current Wind DirectionFlorida's Current Wind Direction

National Summary
of upper and lower values of current conditions amongst 6682 locations
in the contiguous United States
High
Temp
90° Tamiami Arpt, Florida
and 2 other locations
Low
Temp
27° Pagosa Springs, Colorado
Wind
Speed
35mph Lincoln, Nebraska
and 1 other location
Wind
Gust
48mph Guadalupe Pass, Texas
and 1 other location
Wind
Chill
15° Pagosa Springs, Colorado
Heat
Index
100° Key West Intl, Florida
and 1 other location
High
Pressure
30.12Hg Brookings Arpt, Oregon
and 2 other locations
Low
Pressure
29.38Hg Robertson Field, North Dakota
and 3 other locations
# Locations Reporting Snow 6
# Locations Reporting Rain 41
# Locations Reporting Thunderstorms / Lightning 3
# Locations Reporting Fog 2
Average Temperature in the Contiguous USA 63°
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.