Mountaindale, Pennsylvania Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Pennsylvania by name.
Weather Forecast for Mountaindale, Pennsylvania : Cambria County
Issued: 4:19 pm EDT Jun 19, 2019 Latitude: 40.6933963 Longitude: -78.4247406 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
70% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of  on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of  on Wednesday
High: 73°F Low: 63°F High: 73°F High: 70°F High: 72°F High: 77°F High: 79°F High: 77°F High: 78°F
Low: 58°F Low: 50°F Low: 52°F Low: 63°F Low: 65°F Low: 62°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny
-
70% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Cloudy, with a high near 73. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 2am, then isolated showers after 5am. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Cloudy, with a low around 63. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Isolated showers and thunderstorms before 8am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 8am and 11am, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 11am. Some storms could be severe, with large hail, damaging winds, and heavy rain. Cloudy, with a high near 73. South wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers likely, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. Northwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

30% chance of  Friday Friday... A chance of showers before 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 70. Northwest wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Mostly Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62.

20% chance of  Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 78.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Mountaindale, Pennsylvania
Sunrise: 05:42 AM
Sunset: 8:48 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:09 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:21 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:26 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:04 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:36 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:54 PM
Moon Almanac for Mountaindale, Pennsylvania
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 94%
Moon Age: 17.1 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 248,909 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Mountaindale:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:10:52 pm Wed92.4%
High Moon:03:43 am Thu91.4%
Moonset:08:37 am Thu90.2%
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
First Quarter: Mon Jun 10
Full Moon: Mon Jun 17
Last Quarter: Tue Jun 25
New Moon: Tue Jul 2
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.