Morgan Place, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Morgan Place
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Morgan Place, Florida : Franklin County
Issued: 1:48 pm EST Feb 20, 2020 Latitude: 30.0099256 Longitude: -84.7554635 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
60% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 90% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Clearing on Friday Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of rain on Tuesday 30% chance of rain on Wednesday
High: 69°F Low: 43°F High: 57°F High: 62°F High: 67°F High: 72°F High: 73°F High: 69°F
Low: 31°F Low: 35°F Low: 46°F Low: 58°F Low: 51°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Clearing Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
TYNDALL AFB - (KPAM)
68°
Cloudy
as of 12:44 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 400ft
Current Conditions at
MARIANNA - (KMAI)
59°
Cloudy
Light Rain Mist
as of 12:00 PM CST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 5 Miles
Pressure: 30.09 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
050° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 700ft, Solid Overcast at 1200ft
60% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A slight chance of showers before 3pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms between 3pm and 4pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 69. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

90% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 9pm, then showers between 9pm and 10pm. Low around 43. North wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Clearing on Friday Friday... Mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 57. North northeast wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Clear, with a low around 31. North northeast wind around 5 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 62. Northeast wind around 5 mph.

Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Clear, with a low around 35.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 67.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 58.

40% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 73.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 51.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 69.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Morgan Place, Florida
Sunrise: 07:14 AM
Sunset: 6:31 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:50 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:55 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:22 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:23 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:54 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:51 PM
Moon Almanac for Morgan Place, Florida
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 8%
Moon Age: 26.9 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 244,324 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Morgan Place:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:03:57 pm Thu7.2%
Moonrise:06:11 am Fri4.4%
High Moon:11:31 am Fri3.6%
Moonset:04:53 pm Fri2.8%
New Moon: Fri Jan 24
First Quarter: Sat Feb 1
Full Moon: Sun Feb 9
Last Quarter: Sat Feb 15
New Moon: Sun Feb 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.