Moreland Park, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Moreland Park
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Moreland Park, Florida : Sumter County
Issued: 7:05 am EDT Jun 18, 2019 Latitude: 28.8894298 Longitude: -82.0417524 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
40% chance of thunderstorms on Today 10% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
High: 87°F Low: 73°F High: 88°F High: 89°F High: 91°F High: 92°F High: 93°F High: 92°F
Low: 74°F Low: 75°F Low: 74°F Low: 73°F Low: 73°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
40% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

10% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Isolated showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 10%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. West southwest wind 3 to 8 mph. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Isolated showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. West wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. West southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. West wind 3 to 8 mph. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. Light west wind.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Isolated showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Light west northwest wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

10% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Isolated showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. Chance of precipitation is 10%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Moreland Park, Florida
Sunrise: 06:30 AM
Sunset: 8:29 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:03 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:56 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:30 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:29 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:55 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:04 PM
Moon Almanac for Moreland Park, Florida
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 98%
Moon Age: 15.9 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,039 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Moreland Park:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:49 pm Tue97.0%
High Moon:03:07 am Wed96.2%
Moonset:08:27 am Wed95.3%
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
First Quarter: Mon Jun 10
Full Moon: Mon Jun 17
Last Quarter: Tue Jun 25
New Moon: Tue Jul 2
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.