Monticello, New York Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Monticello
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in New York by name.
Weather Forecast for Monticello, New York : Sullivan County
Issued: 12:30 pm EDT Sep 19, 2021 Latitude: 41.6556465 Longitude: -74.6893282 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Sunny on This Afternoon Mostly Clear on Tonight Sunny on Monday Partly Sunny on Tuesday 40% chance of rain on Wednesday 70% chance of rain on Thursday 30% chance of  on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday
High: 71°F Low: 49°F High: 71°F High: 68°F High: 70°F High: 67°F High: 65°F High: 68°F
Low: 51°F Low: 57°F Low: 59°F Low: 53°F Low: 49°F  
Sunny Mostly Clear Sunny Partly Sunny Rain Rain Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
MONTICELLO - (KMSV)
70°
Clear
as of 12:56 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 43%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.22 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
MONTGOMERY - (KMGJ)
70°
Clear
as of 12:54 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.19 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
040° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
SUSSEX - (KFWN)
72°
Clear
as of 12:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 53%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.21 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
100° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
POCONO MNTS MUNICIPAL AP - (KMPO)
70°
Clear
as of 12:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 43%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.23 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
300° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Sunny on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Sunny, with a high near 71. North wind 3 to 5 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 49. Calm wind.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny, with a high near 71. Calm wind becoming southeast around 6 mph in the afternoon.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Southeast wind around 5 mph.

Partly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Southeast wind 3 to 8 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57.

40% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

60% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers before 2am, then rain likely after 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 59. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

50% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

30% chance of  Friday Friday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.

Sun Almanac for Monticello, New York
Sunrise: 06:44 AM
Sunset: 7:01 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:16 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:29 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:43 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:01 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:10 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:35 PM
Moon Almanac for Monticello, New York
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 98%
Moon Age: 13.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 239,410 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Monticello:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:06:53 pm Sun98.8%
High Moon:12:24 am Mon99.3%
Moonset:06:05 am Mon99.6%
New Moon: Mon Sep 6
First Quarter: Mon Sep 13
Full Moon: Mon Sep 20
Last Quarter: Tue Sep 28
New Moon: Wed Oct 6
New York's Current Temperatures
New York's Current Temperature Map


New York's Satellite ImageNew York Satellite Image

New York's Current Wind DirectionNew York's Current Wind Direction

National Summary
of upper and lower values of current conditions amongst 7056 locations
in the contiguous United States
High
Temp
97° Cotulla, Texas
and 2 other locations
Low
Temp
34° Yellowstone, Wyoming
and 1 other location
Wind
Speed
45mph Salida Mountain, Colorado
Wind
Gust
54mph Salida Mountain, Colorado
Wind
Chill
30° Pagosa Springs, Colorado
and 2 other locations
Heat
Index
111° Raymond, Mississippi
and 1 other location
High
Pressure
30.53Hg Salida Mountain, Colorado
Low
Pressure
29.47Hg Cavalier Municipal A/P, North Dakota
and 1 other location
# Locations Reporting Rain 66
# Locations Reporting Thunderstorms / Lightning 3
# Locations Reporting Fog 3
Average Temperature in the Contiguous USA 78°
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.