your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates
Weather : Forecasts : United States : Indiana : Monterey
Weather Forecast for Monterey, Indiana:
Issued: 1039 AM EDT WED OCT 01 2014    Expiration: 515 PM EDT WED OCT 01 2014

WedThuFriSatSunMonTue
Weather Forecast Monterey, Indiana Wed, Partly cloudy in the morning then clearing. Highs in the lower 70s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.Weather Forecast Monterey, Indiana Thu, Mostly cloudy. Chance of showers in the morning...Then chance of showers and isolated thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 70s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of measurable precipitation 40 percent.Weather Forecast Monterey, Indiana Fri, Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Cooler. Highs in the mid 60s. Southwest winds 15 to 20 mph.Weather Forecast Monterey, Indiana Sat, Partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers in the morning. Highs in the lower 50s.Weather Forecast Monterey, Indiana Sun, Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the upper 50s.Weather Forecast Monterey, Indiana Mon, Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 40s. Highs around 60.Weather Forecast Monterey, Indiana Tue, Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 60s.
High: 71°F
Low: 55°F
High: 79°F
Low: 60°F
High: 65°F
Low: 40°F
High: 51°F
Low: 35°F
High: 59°F
Low: 41°F
High: 60°F
Low: 40°F
High: 61°F
ClearingThunder
Storms
ShowersShowersShowersShowersPartly
Cloudy

 Detailed Weather Forecast for Monterey, Indiana: 3 Day View   


Weather Forecast Monterey, Indiana Wed, Partly cloudy in the morning then clearing. Highs in the lower 70s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday...Partly cloudy in the morning then clearing. Highs in the lower 70s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.


Weather Forecast Monterey, Indiana Thu, Mostly cloudy. Chance of showers in the morning...Then chance of showers and isolated thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 70s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of measurable precipitation 40 percent.
Thursday...Mostly cloudy. Chance of showers in the morning...Then chance of showers and isolated thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 70s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of measurable precipitation 40 percent.


Weather Forecast Monterey, Indiana Fri, Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Cooler. Highs in the mid 60s. Southwest winds 15 to 20 mph.
Friday...Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Cooler. Highs in the mid 60s. Southwest winds 15 to 20 mph.


Weather Forecast Monterey, Indiana Sat, Partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers in the morning. Highs in the lower 50s.
Saturday...Partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers in the morning. Highs in the lower 50s.


Weather Forecast Monterey, Indiana Sun, Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the upper 50s.
Sunday...Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the upper 50s.


Weather Forecast Monterey, Indiana Mon, Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 40s. Highs around 60.
Monday...Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 40s. Highs around 60.


Weather Forecast Monterey, Indiana Tue, Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 60s.
Tuesday...Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 60s.


indiana current wind direction map indiana precipitation forecast map
Current Conditions
Valparaiso Porter Co Muni, IN
Local Radar & Satellite Images

Current Conditions for Monterey, Indiana Clear 60°F
Clear
60°F
Humidity: 66%
Wind Speed: S 8 MPH
Wind Dir Deg: 170
Visibility Miles: 10
Barometer: 30.04 in.
Dewpoint: 49°F
Heat Index: 60°F
Wind Chill: 59°F
Monterey, Indiana Weather Radar Image Monterey, Indiana Weather Satellite Image
Indiana Weather Maps

Sun & Moon Information
Indiana Current Temperature Map
Indiana Current Wind Speed Map
Indiana Temperature Forecast Map
Indiana Precipitation Forecast Map
Indiana Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
Civil Twilight: 7:13 AM EDT Moon Phase:
Waxing Gibbous Moon

Moon Phase Waxing Gibbous Moon for Valparaiso Porter Co Muni, In
Sunrise: 7:41 AM EDT
Sunset: 7:28 PM EDT
Civil Twilight: 7:56 PM EDT
Moonrise: 2:45 PM EDT
Moonset: N/A EDT
USA National Weather Maps
USA National Current Temperature Map
USA National Current Wind Speed Map
USA National Temperature Forecast Map
USA National Precipitation Forecast Map
USA National Ultraviolet Index Forecast Map
USA National Air Quality Forecast Map



Monterey, Indiana, United States  Lat: 41.16N, Lon: 86.48W
Wx Zone: INZ013 ICAO Used: KVPZ