Monrovia, Indiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Indiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Monrovia, Indiana : Morgan County
Issued: 7:15 am EDT May 23, 2019 Latitude: 39.5789357 Longitude: -86.4822187 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday
60% chance of thunderstorms on Today Cloudy on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Memorial Day 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
High: 81°F Low: 64°F High: 84°F High: 86°F High: 80°F High: 81°F High: 83°F High: 78°F
Low: 67°F Low: 66°F Low: 63°F Low: 66°F Low: 64°F  
Thunderstorms Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
60% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. East wind 6 to 8 mph becoming south in the afternoon.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 67. South wind around 7 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Southwest wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Memorial Day Memorial Day... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 81.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 83.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 78. Breezy.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Monrovia, Indiana
Sunrise: 06:25 AM
Sunset: 9:00 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:54 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:31 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:15 AM
Nautical Sunset: 10:10 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:32 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:53 PM
Moon Almanac for Monrovia, Indiana
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 79%
Moon Age: 19.2 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 249,214 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Monrovia:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:10:29 am Thu77.9%
Moonrise:01:26 am Fri72.6%
High Moon:06:24 am Fri70.9%
Moonset:11:25 am Fri69.0%
New Moon: Sat May 4
First Quarter: Sat May 11
Full Moon: Sat May 18
Last Quarter: Sun May 26
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.