Monroe, Wisconsin Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Wisconsin by name.
Weather Forecast for Monroe, Wisconsin : Green County
Issued: 8:27 am CDT Jun 18, 2019 Latitude: 42.6011194 Longitude: -89.6384532 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 20% chance of  on Thursday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
High: 76°F Low: 59°F High: 70°F High: 73°F High: 74°F High: 80°F High: 79°F High: 78°F
Low: 53°F Low: 56°F Low: 62°F Low: 64°F Low: 62°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
30% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 76. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Northeast wind around 10 mph.

20% chance of  Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 73. Northeast wind around 10 mph.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 56. East wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A slight chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 78.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Monroe, Wisconsin
Sunrise: 05:20 AM
Sunset: 8:39 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:45 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:14 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:00 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:59 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:04 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:55 PM
Moon Almanac for Monroe, Wisconsin
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 98%
Moon Age: 15.9 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,067 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Monroe:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:58 pm Tue96.9%
High Moon:02:39 am Wed96.2%
Moonset:07:21 am Wed95.5%
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
First Quarter: Mon Jun 10
Full Moon: Mon Jun 17
Last Quarter: Tue Jun 25
New Moon: Tue Jul 2
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.