Milroy, North Dakota Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Milroy
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in North Dakota by name.
Weather Forecast for Milroy, North Dakota : McHenry County
Issued: 6:30 pm CDT Oct 18, 2019 Latitude: 48.4399979 Longitude: -100.5337434 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
20% chance of rain on Tonight Sunny on Saturday 60% chance of rain on Sunday 30% chance of rain & snow on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday 50% chance of rain & snow on Wednesday 20% chance of rain & snow on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday
Low: 39°F High: 55°F High: 49°F High: 44°F High: 44°F High: 41°F High: 37°F High: 38°F
Low: 35°F Low: 34°F Low: 29°F Low: 30°F Low: 28°F Low: 27°F  
Rain Sunny Rain Rain & Snow Mostly Sunny Rain & Snow Rain & Snow Mostly Sunny
-
20% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 20 percent chance of showers before 7pm. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 39. West wind 7 to 10 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 55. West wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

Increasing Clouds on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Increasing clouds, with a low around 35. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

60% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 49. Light and variable wind becoming northeast 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Northwest wind 9 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.

30% chance of rain & snow Monday Monday... A chance of snow before 10am, then a chance of rain and snow between 10am and 11am, then a chance of rain after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Breezy, with a northwest wind 17 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Blustery, with a northwest wind 14 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Northwest wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

30% chance of rain & snow Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A slight chance of rain before 9pm, then a slight chance of rain and snow between 9pm and 11pm, then a chance of snow after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of snow before noon, then a chance of rain and snow between noon and 1pm, then a chance of rain after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. West wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of rain & snow Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. North wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

20% chance of rain & snow Thursday Thursday... A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

10% chance of snow Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 10 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. West wind 8 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Milroy, North Dakota
Sunrise: 08:07 AM
Sunset: 6:48 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:35 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:20 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:59 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:56 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:22 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:32 PM
Moon Almanac for Milroy, North Dakota
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 76%
Moon Age: 19.5 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 236,990 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Milroy:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:47 pm Fri75.2%
High Moon:05:52 am Sat72.1%
Moonset:02:02 pm Sat68.8%
New Moon: Sat Sep 28
First Quarter: Sat Oct 5
Full Moon: Sun Oct 13
Last Quarter: Mon Oct 21
New Moon: Sun Oct 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.