Miles City, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Miles City, Florida : Collier County
Issued: 7:47 am EDT Jun 18, 2019 Latitude: 26.154255 Longitude: -81.3445212 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
60% chance of thunderstorms on Today 30% chance of rain on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Sunny on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
High: 88°F Low: 73°F High: 91°F High: 93°F High: 95°F High: 96°F High: 94°F High: 95°F
Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 75°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F  
Thunderstorms Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
60% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 2pm and 5pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. Southwest wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 73. Calm wind.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A slight chance of thunderstorms, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Heat index values as high as 103. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny and hot, with a high near 95. Calm wind.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Calm wind.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 96. Calm wind.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 95.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Miles City, Florida
Sunrise: 06:33 AM
Sunset: 8:20 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:07 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:46 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:36 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:17 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:03 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:51 PM
Moon Almanac for Miles City, Florida
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 98%
Moon Age: 15.9 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,045 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Miles City:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:40 pm Tue97.0%
High Moon:03:05 am Wed96.2%
Moonset:08:30 am Wed95.3%
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
First Quarter: Mon Jun 10
Full Moon: Mon Jun 17
Last Quarter: Tue Jun 25
New Moon: Tue Jul 2
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.