Middleburg, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Middleburg
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Middleburg, Florida : Clay County
Issued: 6:18 am EDT Jun 27, 2019 Latitude: 30.0688512 Longitude: -81.8603778 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
10% chance of thunderstorms on Today Cloudy on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
High: 94°F Low: 71°F High: 92°F High: 92°F High: 93°F High: 96°F High: 98°F High: 97°F
Low: 72°F Low: 71°F Low: 72°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F  
Thunderstorms Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
10% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Sunny, with a high near 94. Light north wind becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.

Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. East wind 3 to 8 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 3pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. East wind 5 to 8 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 9pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 9am. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. East wind 3 to 7 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 9am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 93. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 9am. Mostly cloudy and hot, with a high near 96.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 98.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 97.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Middleburg, Florida
Sunrise: 06:28 AM
Sunset: 8:33 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:01 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:00 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:28 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:33 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:52 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:09 PM
Moon Almanac for Middleburg, Florida
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 30%
Moon Age: 24.0 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,351 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Middleburg:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:09:04 am Thu29.5%
Moonset:03:33 pm Thu27.1%
Moonrise:03:14 am Fri22.8%
High Moon:09:50 am Fri20.4%
Moonset:04:31 pm Fri18.1%
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
First Quarter: Mon Jun 10
Full Moon: Mon Jun 17
Last Quarter: Tue Jun 25
New Moon: Tue Jul 2
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.