Mid Florida Lakes, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Mid Florida Lakes, Florida : Lake County
Issued: 1:29 pm EST Feb 20, 2020 Latitude: 28.8630445 Longitude: -81.7567441 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
40% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 40% chance of rain on Tonight 20% chance of rain on Friday Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday 20% chance of  on Monday 40% chance of rain on Tuesday 50% chance of rain on Wednesday
High: 83°F Low: 50°F High: 57°F High: 66°F High: 74°F High: 78°F High: 80°F High: 76°F
Low: 42°F Low: 49°F Low: 55°F Low: 62°F Low: 62°F  
Thunderstorms Rain Rain Sunny Sunny Partly Sunny Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
LEESBURG - (KLEE)
77°
Mostly Clear
as of 1:18 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 69%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Few at 2500ft
Current Conditions at
SANFORD - (KSFB)
79°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 12:59 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 65%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2400ft, Broken at 3100ft
Current Conditions at
ORLANDO HERN APRT - (KORL)
81°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 12:53 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 61%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.07 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
Gust: 20 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 2500ft, Few at 3300ft, Broken at 8000ft
40% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 40 percent chance of showers. Increasing clouds, with a low around 50. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north after midnight.

20% chance of rain Friday Friday... A 20 percent chance of showers before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Windy, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 42. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 66. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 49. North wind 5 to 10 mph.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 74. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east in the afternoon.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. East southeast wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of  Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 78. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

30% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. South wind 5 to 10 mph.

40% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. South wind 5 to 10 mph.

40% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. West southwest wind around 5 mph.

50% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. Light west southwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Mid Florida Lakes, Florida
Sunrise: 07:01 AM
Sunset: 6:20 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:37 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:44 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:10 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:12 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:42 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:39 PM
Moon Almanac for Mid Florida Lakes, Florida
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 8%
Moon Age: 26.8 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 244,278 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Mid Florida Lakes:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:03:47 pm Thu7.2%
Moonrise:05:56 am Fri4.5%
High Moon:11:18 am Fri3.6%
Moonset:04:43 pm Fri2.8%
New Moon: Fri Jan 24
First Quarter: Sat Feb 1
Full Moon: Sun Feb 9
Last Quarter: Sat Feb 15
New Moon: Sun Feb 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.