Micanopy Junction, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Micanopy Junction
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Micanopy Junction, Florida : Alachua County
Issued: 9:17 am EDT Jun 18, 2019 Latitude: 29.5224699 Longitude: -82.230377 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
70% chance of thunderstorms on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
High: 88°F Low: 73°F High: 88°F High: 90°F High: 91°F High: 93°F High: 94°F High: 93°F
Low: 73°F Low: 75°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 73°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
70% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 1pm and 2pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm, then a slight chance of showers between 8pm and midnight, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly between 2pm and 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. Light southwest wind increasing to 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Breezy, with a light southwest wind increasing to 11 to 16 mph in the morning.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 75.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Micanopy Junction, Florida
Sunrise: 06:29 AM
Sunset: 8:31 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:02 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:58 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:29 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:32 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:53 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:07 PM
Moon Almanac for Micanopy Junction, Florida
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 98%
Moon Age: 15.9 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,050 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Micanopy Junction:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:09:51 pm Tue97.0%
High Moon:03:08 am Wed96.2%
Moonset:08:26 am Wed95.3%
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
First Quarter: Mon Jun 10
Full Moon: Mon Jun 17
Last Quarter: Tue Jun 25
New Moon: Tue Jul 2
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.