Memphis, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Memphis
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Memphis, Florida : Manatee County
Issued: 3:24 am EDT Jun 27, 2019 Latitude: 27.5358708 Longitude: -82.561208 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Today 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
High: 95°F Low: 77°F High: 94°F High: 90°F High: 90°F High: 91°F High: 92°F High: 92°F
Low: 75°F Low: 74°F Low: 76°F Low: 77°F Low: 77°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
30% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 2pm and 5pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 95. Heat index values as high as 104. East northeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 8pm and 2am. Mostly clear, with a low around 77. North wind around 7 mph becoming east in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 94. Heat index values as high as 102. East wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then scattered showers and thunderstorms after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. East southeast wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 90. East wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. East southeast wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 90. East southeast wind around 6 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. West southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Isolated showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 77. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 77. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Memphis, Florida
Sunrise: 06:37 AM
Sunset: 8:29 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:11 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:56 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:39 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:28 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:05 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:02 PM
Moon Almanac for Memphis, Florida
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 30%
Moon Age: 24.0 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,357 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Memphis:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:09:07 am Thu29.5%
Moonset:03:34 pm Thu27.1%
Moonrise:03:20 am Fri22.7%
High Moon:09:52 am Fri20.4%
Moonset:04:31 pm Fri18.1%
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
First Quarter: Mon Jun 10
Full Moon: Mon Jun 17
Last Quarter: Tue Jun 25
New Moon: Tue Jul 2
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.