Medley Manor, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Medley Manor
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Medley Manor, Florida : Hillsborough County
Issued: 7:42 am EDT Jun 17, 2019 Latitude: 27.9685 Longitude: -82.2062 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
70% chance of thunderstorms on Today 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
High: 88°F Low: 72°F High: 88°F High: 89°F High: 91°F High: 92°F High: 94°F High: 94°F
Low: 74°F Low: 75°F Low: 75°F Low: 73°F Low: 74°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
70% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. Heat index values as high as 97. Southeast wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Isolated showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Isolated showers and thunderstorms before 8am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 8am and 2pm, then scattered showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Light southwest wind becoming west 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Scattered showers before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Light southwest wind becoming west southwest 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 73.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

10% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. Chance of precipitation is 10%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Medley Manor, Florida
Sunrise: 06:32 AM
Sunset: 8:27 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:06 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:54 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:33 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:26 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:59 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:00 PM
Moon Almanac for Medley Manor, Florida
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 15.0 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 243,695 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Medley Manor:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:55 pm Mon99.5%
High Moon:02:16 am Tue99.1%
Moonset:07:36 am Tue98.7%
New Moon: Mon Jun 3
First Quarter: Mon Jun 10
Full Moon: Mon Jun 17
Last Quarter: Tue Jun 25
New Moon: Tue Jul 2
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.