Medart, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Medart
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Medart, Florida : Wakulla County
Issued: 11:16 am EST Feb 20, 2020 Latitude: 30.0827039 Longitude: -84.3871216 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
60% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 80% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Mostly Cloudy on Friday Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday 60% chance of rain on Monday 40% chance of rain on Tuesday 40% chance of rain on Wednesday
High: 66°F Low: 40°F High: 55°F High: 60°F High: 66°F High: 69°F High: 70°F High: 68°F
Low: 30°F Low: 36°F Low: 49°F Low: 58°F Low: 52°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Cloudy Sunny Sunny Rain Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
TALLAHASSEE - (KTLH)
64°
Cloudy
as of 11:53 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.11 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
100° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 700ft
Current Conditions at
APALACHICOLA - (KAAF)
Clear
as of 11:53 AM EST
Pressure: 30.11 in.
Wind Data
Calm
Current Conditions at
PERRY FOLEY ARPT - (K40J)
70°
Cloudy
as of 11:55 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.12 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1700ft, Broken at 2200ft, Solid Overcast at 2700ft
Current Conditions at
BAINBRIDGE - (KBGE)
61°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 11:55 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 1 3/4 Miles
Pressure: 30.14 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
050° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 400ft
60% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A chance of rain before 3pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 3pm and 4pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 66. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming southwest. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 10pm, then a chance of showers between 10pm and 1am. Low around 40. North wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Mostly Cloudy on Friday Friday... Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 55. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Clear, with a low around 30. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 60. North northeast wind around 5 mph.

Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Clear, with a low around 36.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 66.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.

60% chance of rain Monday Monday... Showers likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58.

40% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70.

50% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.

40% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for Medart, Florida
Sunrise: 07:13 AM
Sunset: 6:30 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:49 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:54 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:21 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:22 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:53 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:50 PM
Moon Almanac for Medart, Florida
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 8%
Moon Age: 26.8 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 244,125 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Medart:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:03:55 pm Thu7.2%
Moonrise:06:10 am Fri4.4%
High Moon:11:29 am Fri3.6%
Moonset:04:51 pm Fri2.8%
New Moon: Fri Jan 24
First Quarter: Sat Feb 1
Full Moon: Sun Feb 9
Last Quarter: Sat Feb 15
New Moon: Sun Feb 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.