McRitchie Mill, Alabama Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for McRitchie Mill
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Alabama by name.
Weather Forecast for McRitchie Mill, Alabama : Lee County
Issued: 3:33 pm CDT Jul 17, 2018 Latitude: 32.6193003 Longitude: -85.6324531 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
30% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
High: 87°F Low: 73°F High: 91°F High: 92°F High: 91°F High: 90°F High: 91°F High: 90°F
Low: 71°F Low: 72°F Low: 72°F Low: 72°F Low: 71°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
30% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. West wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 91. Northwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

Current Radar Image


Sun Almanac for McRitchie Mill, Alabama
Sunrise: 05:47 AM
Sunset: 7:50 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:19 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:18 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:46 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:52 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:09 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:28 PM
Moon Almanac for McRitchie Mill, Alabama
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 29%
Moon Age: 5.39 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 232,269 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
McRitchie Mill:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:05:12 pm Tue29.4%
Moonset:11:29 pm Tue32.1%
Moonrise:11:50 am Wed37.5%
High Moon:06:01 pm Wed40.3%
Moonset:12:05 am Thu43.0%
New Moon: Thu Jul 12
First Quarter: Thu Jul 19
Full Moon: Fri Jul 27
Last Quarter: Sat Aug 4
New Moon: Sat Aug 11
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.